Two Exterior questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Ok so I was sittin here lookin at civicious' civic and I really liked those smoked headlamps...I think they'd look pretty pimp on my FBP Si, so I was wondering where to pick up a set and how much are they? (I'll look through Ebay in a bit)

Second question is how would you go about removing the H symbol on the front grille? Does it just pop out of there with a bit of prying??

ya ebay is the place to get the black huousing headkights....someone posted up a link to a good do it yourself page on here a while back. as far as the emblem goes it should pry right out just be careful not to mar the plastic behind it....prob isnt gonna look real great without cause the spot for it is still gonna be there but thats MO. there should be two little nubbs in the middle of the h that hold it in as well and maybe some 2 way tape

Cool DIY...but I really don't want to take off the bumper and rip open the headlights.

When I saw this I got suspicious...
Subject Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic Si Coupe
:hmm: That looks like a D16 in that 1997 Civic to me... <_<

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 4 2004, 04:52 PM
Cool DIY...but I really don't want to take off the bumper and rip open the headlights.

toronto

as in canada

as in our EX = their Si
our Si = their SiR

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 4 2004, 08:56 PM-->
revolution8k
@May 4 2004, 04:52 PM

toronto

as in canada

as in our EX = their Si
our Si = their SiR

:owned:

the only thing wrong with that write up is that they dont know that if you reheat the headlight that the goo will reliquify, allowing you to squeze the housing back together attaining the original seal...

Back