TYC One-Piece Projector Headlights ***PICS***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

comutek

got these last week. i'm loving them.

side.jpg

side3.jpg

side2.jpg

side4.jpg

plh.jpg

here's are pics from the other evening at dusk
sunset3.jpg

sunset2.jpg

sunset1.jpg

beam pattern pics
Low
low_beam.jpg

High
high_beam.jpg

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 3 2003, 04:30 PM
Where Can I get those?????

Those are nice.

on the internet ;)

for best prices ebay, i got mine for about $200 shipped.

www.elegantebytyc.com might have a vendor list.

but it looks like you have a 6th gen. these are for 5th gens only (no sedans).

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Nov 3 2003, 05:08 PM
man those things are sweet. did everything lineup correctly?

yup, it was a tight fit on the left light but it is lined up perfectly.

Cool, you got the beam pattern pics up! They look pretty good, but I kinda wish they would have had a flare to the right like Euro spec lights have. I guess the center flare is ok too- it looks like TYC did their homework on reflector design to get a good beam pattern.

:thumbsup: I like those alot, better then my denji's.

I payed 120 for my denji's about 1 year ago, and they are aight, but no corners, and my corners have dirt in them.

I personally wanna ditch mine and buy those, but really it won't make a difference.

What kind of bulbs are yours? THey look good, I'm running silver star sylvia's, as of today since my piaa hyper whites burnt out.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 3 2003, 11:46 PM

I payed 120 for my denji's about 1 year ago, and they are aight, but no corners, and my corners have dirt in them.

I personally wanna ditch mine and buy those, but really it won't make a difference.

What kind of bulbs are yours? THey look good, I'm running silver star sylvia's, as of today since my piaa hyper whites burnt out.

they are just plain OSRAM Sylvania H1 Halogen Bulbs. i think my digital camera makes them look better than they are. but HID is coming soon :)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 3 2003, 11:46 PM

Denjis OWN

i would get denjis before TYC's anyday of the week

H.I.D + 8300k bulbs = :eek:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Nov 17 2003, 06:22 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Nov 3 2003, 11:46 PM

Denjis OWN

i would get denjis before TYC's anyday of the week

H.I.D + 8300k bulbs = :eek:

denjis are way below TYC Projectors IMO
1. look cheap and are played out
2. are a two-piece design which almost always clash w/ your corners.
3. they use H3 bulbs (foglight bulb that is total crap)
4. if you would run 8300k HID kit we obviously have different tastes anyways.

I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want

Your's are quite nice looking. I like the side profile. Remind me of the new TSX headlights. :D

Denji's are what I like, and what I could afford at the time, and all that was offered. My h3 bulbs are quite fine actually, way brighter then most and extremely luminescent, and are white to my eyes, not blue but white.

Mine don't leak and I live in washington, we're setting records to this day on most rain fall. Only problem is the brights, when they luminate it seems to shoot to the sky, but thety are still way brighter on brights then the stock ones.

Hey, those look nice, they kind of make the front end of your car look like a 98-02 Accord, something about the headlights, I dunno. I have the TYC projectors on my Accord, and I can't complain, they are decent and have a decent beam pattern, need to put new bulbs in them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back