Type R (b16b) $$$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DaNn

5000$$ can= 3000$$us completly swap it a good deal ??

$3000 for a CTR swap is good,considering the GSR usually runs a couple hundred more.

:withstupid:
$3000 for a CTR swap is a really nice price .... what is it going into?

that is a very good deal. they usually go for around $5000, so if you could get that deal, jump on it.

5000? where have you been shopping. They have gone down in price alot in the past few months but they are still going for a little under 4k

Damn! so I got riped off on my JDM GSR motor then. it cost me $3,350 complete everything including shipping to my door step. Go for it man if its only $3000 us dollars.

Originally posted by Teambypass@Mar 20 2003, 05:06 AM
Damn! so I got riped off on my JDM GSR motor then. it cost me $3,350 complete everything including shipping to my door step. Go for it man if its only $3000 us dollars.

I'd rather pay the extra and get the GSR. ;)

dude your going to spend 5000 CAD or 3000 USD for a 1.6 litre engine??? when you can get a GSR for approx the same price...think about it dude....
you'll be ripping ass cracks with a 1.8 DOHC VteC

i dunno if that guy knows but...that extra 350 bucks usd is well worth spending on the JDM GSR than to get the B16B civic type r motor.....

i dunno....correct me if im wrong...

b18c more torque = bye bye CTR

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 23 2003, 11:43 PM
im 99% sure the CTR had an LSD as well

But so did the JDM B18C siR-G or whatever it's called.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 23 2003, 05:43 PM
im 99% sure the CTR had an LSD as well

i am pretty sure it does to and it has a much better geared tranny (i think it is basicly the same as the itr's)

Back