Type R manifold Install??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hpowered1

I was wondering if anyone knew what OBD I IACV would work on a type r manifold? I recently did a B16A3 swap into my 94CX and put on a type r manifold. The shop that did the work could not get it to idle correctly AT ALL and they attributed it to the OBDII IACV. Any help would be much apprecated thanks

i didnt think iacv's were obd dependednt? but you could try a b16 iacv, i think its the same as itr.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i didnt think iacv's were obd dependednt? but you could try a b16 iacv, i think its the same as itr.

The one from my B16 manifold doesnt fit, it has a different bolt pattern. I dunno if it was different for the A3 than the A2.
Anyone have any idea if a 94-95 GSR IACV would work??

i did a write up of this one back in like 01 when i did the swap. i think its in our articles section.

the iacv bolt pattern was obd dependent.

i am 99% sure that the gsr one will work though. if you are buying it used from someone, just have them measure the distance between the centers of the bolt holes... then you do the same for the itr mani

Is the integra LS IACV the same as the GSR one? They look to be the same and have the same bolt pattern. I checked the articles and I didnt see one. So does the OBD not matter except for the bolt pattern??

Back