Type R = Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sergey P.A.

is that right, that type R and USDM Honda Civic have same tranies I mean gear ratios,

I know that Si doesn't have a LSD

what about the IM

and EM

and Pistons

2nd question, I have a stock DC2 (Acura Integra GSR) and I want to know

if changing the IM will add some powere, I mean a Si IM, and what about the tranny,

thanx

yes the USDM ITR and Civic Si have the same gear ratios

the civic IM will not fit on the GSR... get the skunk2 (its a copy of the ITR IM)

I'm pretty sure the CTR tranny is just an Si tranny with an LSD... I could be wrong. The Si IM won't bolt on to the GSR head, get a Skunk2 manifold, it has the correct bolt pattern. The Si exhaust manifold is a crappy Honda manifold. Facts is facts, y0. The b16 piston will yield higher compression because of the GSR's longer stroke. You can never be sure how much power you will gain... how about you do these things, post a dyno chart, and let us know, huh?

ITR and the 99-00 (<--very important) Si have B series engines, and their parts are interchangable, as they have the same head casting. Like they said above, the IM's are off from the GSR, by like one bolt I think.

I'm pretty sure the CTR tranny is just an Si tranny with an LSD...

Yip

somebody knows how big is the '01 GSR stock piping,

is there a point installing, something like OBX cat back,

why/why not

:I know OBX sucks, but I can get this shit relatively cheap,

....something is better then nothing.......

obx sucks and sounds like ass

Dude, having stock piping is better than rolling around and sounding like a bumble bee with explosive diarrhea. OBX licks my balls, B's balls, E's balls, and everyone else's balls on this entire fucking board. Fuck OBX.

Greddy SP sounds fucking awesome on a GSR thats what i have on mine skunk 2 im was definately worth it the manifold is so so much lighter just got that installed today i have a 96 gsr btw

You are a bunch of off topic motherfuckas', start your own threads and you might get better responses.

Back