Type-r Swap Wiring?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typereg101

i was wondering if anyone can help me i got a 1994 civic hatch with a 2000 b18c5 obd2 motor and tranny sittin in the car now....the shiftlinkages are on...i put one the passanger axle on but the drivier axle is missing a piece i guess because the side that hookse up inbetween the rotor hooks up but the other side is a female so...and then i got a d series wiring harness that im trying to hook up but the fuel injector clips is not hookin up and i was just wondering if it can work because alot of people told me that i can rig it up so can you guys let me know...thanks

Last edited:
You need a b-series gsr drivers side axle. Make sure to use the cottor pins when you re-install. As far as your injector clips not fitting, that is because you have an obd2 engine in an obd1 car with an obd1 engine harness. You need to buy obd1 injector clips, cut the obd2 clips off and solder the new ones on. You are also going to need an obd1 distributor and you will need an obd1 ecu, chipped for b-series, or just get crome/hondata on a p28 and have it tuned.

You need a b-series gsr drivers side axle. Make sure to use the cottor pins when you re-install. As far as your injector clips not fitting, that is because you have an obd2 engine in an obd1 car with an obd1 engine harness. You need to buy obd1 injector clips, cut the obd2 clips off and solder the new ones on. You are also going to need an obd1 distributor and you will need an obd1 ecu, chipped for b-series, or just get crome/hondata on a p28 and have it tuned.

yea dude i mean i have a p30 ecu but its cut so i need a wiring diagram for that and the eg wiring diagram and match that up right??? and as far as the clips for the injectors i can do that....n i have TWO gsr axles one goes on but one is two short and the other side is a female so i need a long male in that goes in the tranny and the female side of the axle??

Do you plan on getting that P30 chipped and tuned for your motor specifically? It will run well enough on that ECU, but something that's tuned specifically for a B18C5 would be better...

Back