UFC 46

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anybody watch UFC this weekend?

Sucks that Matt Huges lost the title to BJ Penn.

Sucks that the main event didnt last with Randy Couture vs. Victor Belfort. (Stupid cut in first 20 sec. of round 1)

Next event April 2nd with Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell. They hate each other!!

UFC Fight News

To bad i missed it.I will catch the next one for sure though.

I wanna see the next fight with Wanderlei Silva.He can tear some sh*t up.

Charlie

i saw it. The figh with Randy Couture, really suck's man! That would have been a great fight...

but i'm happy that a little Quebecois won is first fight in UFC! Georges St-Pierre !! He is going to be, champion in is class in about 8 fights..believe me...it's cool that i know the guy too...

Originally posted by ovcrash@Feb 2 2004, 11:58 AM
but i'm happy that a little Quebecois won is first fight in UFC! Georges St-Pierre !! too...

Was he the European dude that was talking all that crap on Tito and everybody saying he is No. 1?

If so, he seems too cocky. He is going to get rocked!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Feb 2 2004, 03:10 PM-->
@Feb 2 2004, 11:58 AM
but i'm happy that a little Quebecois won is first fight in UFC! Georges St-Pierre !! too...

Was he the European dude that was talking all that crap on Tito and everybody saying he is No. 1?

If so, he seems too cocky. He is going to get rocked!

No! he's in WW not even in the same class. He's from Quebec, Canada. Not Europe!
His fight was agains Karo Parisyan, in the pre-show.

Oh, my bad bro. Their was this guy talking all sorts of crap. It was his first fight also. I figured that since it was your friends first fight and that other dudes first fight........didnt think their was a lot of first time fighters this past Saturday. Oh well. Good luck to your homie, homie!

All The rules in UFC make it gheyer then pro wrestling now, I watched 1&2 when the only rules were you could gouge eyes or hit in the nuts.

Hoice Gracee (SP?) would all all those fucktards, hell Kurt Angle could beat half of them.

Back