UFC tonight!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
anyone ordering ufc tonight? horn vs liddel whats your pick and why? i say horn by submission AGAIN but in the 3rd round.

is UFC where two guys run at each other, embrace and fall to the ground and roll around ?

Yup, I'm ordering it.

:)

-> Steve

my guess is lidell, hes ground skill has improved since the last fight, plus hes an amazing striker.

at this point im not even sure if its over b/c i cant order it.

liddel dominated horn. he knocked him down in thw 1st and second round. 3rd round was hard to tell who one but horn took that one. 4th round horn had to stop b/c of blood was going into his eye to much. but othere winners were, dieago sanchez,and randy couture,

my boss trains with st. pier and liddell and couture, and he knew everyone who was gonna win. so he sent me to the mgm grand to play a 5 team parlay, but they weren't taking parlays dammit. so i went to mandalay bay, they weren't taking parlays either. so we bet on football 4 team $30 dollar parlay, would have paid out almost 400, but fucking green bay didn't make the spread...losers.

Back