Uhmmmm....CT?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
is Ghey.....

so, Clayton, his wife and I (Brian) went out to dinner in new haven ct tonight... sushi :) anyway, the place "samauri" is right across the street from the shubert theatre. and well, what's playing.

aax.jpg

Teh ct gay chorus. Jesus. lol

ok, no big deal. so a bunch of flamers get together and enjoy singing. whooopdie do.

AFTER dinner is where it gets "fun'.

So, we parked in a parking garage also across the street. When we left dinner, the show was also letting out. Going up to the 3rd floor in the garage, the 3 of us get in the elevator. Our luck? 5 gay guys squeeze in this tiny ass elevator with us, and i mean tiny. so, all 8 of us are basically all over each other just trying to squeeze in.

the door won't close.
wtf.

one gay guy pulls in the other gay guy.... "there's a sensor..." in the most gay lisp ever. lol me and clayton do all we can to not laugh out loud.
we finally get to the 3rd floor, they stayed on... door closes... me and clayton freakin loose it.

i throw up the universal gay hand bend at the wrist, Kaori looses it, clayton just about falls down..

lmao

words can't describe what happened tonight.

not that there's anything wrong with that.......................

<----Actual Airjockie...

damn, I lost my voice tonight just re-enacting the elevator skit....

I thank the gods up in the mighty heavens that thattttttt elevator did not fail....

it would have been a mess...if the elevator stuck.................................................... .................................................................. .......................................... .....all those guys and my wife by herself....what would she have done?

What would you do?

and they jumped into their Saturn and went home, we saw them and their licence plate was NJ..... :blink:

:blink:
:lmao:
:ph34r:

Back