undecided swap???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
hey was good guys...well im just writing this thread cuz many of you guys have been telling to wrtite it..so here it is....i have a d16z6 with i/h/e/...also the VACFII...but aint sure if turbo the z6 whish is gonna be around $6500(re-build and turbo ) or get a b16 $6500( swap and rebuild-ready for turbo) or get the b18c5 $5500 and then add the VACFII i/h/e...so im dont know what to do...:confused:

also, i would like to know what can i have done to the b18c5..cuz aint gonna turbo it..of course..something besides i/h/e??? thanks for your help and advise...:)

Valvetrain...port and polish...cams...and a goooood tune. Should make decent power and be reliable.

Last edited:
If you get the c5 (which personally i would get out of those choices) make sure it is coming with the c5 lsd tranny. Both the c5 motor and tranny are built like a rock and it would be pretty dam fast. But as the guy above said get the c5 and p and p it valvetrain and some good cams should make a decent amount of power.

why rebuild the sohc? you can get lonblocks for cheap, heck just a block is cheap.

build a quility DIY FI kit for the sohc. and stick the rest in savings... i wish i had my ek before i had the lsv built. i wouldve saved some $$.

hey was good guys...well im just writing this thread cuz many of you guys have been telling to wrtite it..so here it is....i have a d16z6 with i/h/e/...also the VACFII...but aint sure if turbo the z6 whish is gonna be around $6500(re-build and turbo ) or get a b16 $6500( swap and rebuild-ready for turbo) or get the b18c5 $5500 and then add the VACFII i/h/e...so im dont know what to do...:confused:

also, i would like to know what can i have done to the b18c5..cuz aint gonna turbo it..of course..something besides i/h/e??? thanks for your help and advise...:)

Well I'd go with the b18c, more potential for down the road or a b18b turbo which would be cheaper.

Back