Unpacked my ITR...LOOK!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Here's one shot of my 99 ITR unpacked. I've got a bunch of shots I'll upload tonight. It looks SOOOOO clean!

Anyone know what mount that is in the photo? Will I be able to use my civic mount like that or do I have to buy a new one?

Clean ITR and Broken mount

Thanks!

I'm guessing by your name that you have an ek9. The broken mount on the tranny is no problem. You will have to use the stock ones for the swap. The stock ones are indented to fit over a "hump" . The JDM ones are flat and so dont bolt down right.

looks like a clean ass swap man....whered ya get it? and ditto on what they say about using your civic mount...

ill trade you my brand new DC JDM 4-1 header for your stock header. stock headers suck anyway :)

oh and :thumbsup: looks clean as hell (would look awesome with a nice JDM DC header too :lol: )

and that broken mount looks like a rear mount to me

not a rear mount..
its the torque mounts, like everyone said, use your stock one.

that swap is damn clean, looks almost brand new. :thumbsup:

i bet he got it from hmotorsonline.com

my engine arriverd on a very similar pallet with similar straps. and my engine was really clean when it arrived.

could you use mounts (rubber) from a '99-'00 SI? or do you have to buy the mounts for your car (year, make , and model)? im putting a '00 Si B16 in my EK, and need new mounts (rubber) dont want to buy Si mounts and then realize i have to buy DX mounts. all the brackets im using are from the DX. are the brackets different from the brackets on the SI? i know the rear mount has to be from an Si. all info is welcome. thanks

everything i have seen from hmotorsonline has been immaculate just like that

:thumbsup:

Here come more awesome photos! I think I'll keep my headers...no reason to get rid of the ones on there ;) . That motor makes me happy!

I thank every one of you that put up with my 3 weeks of...where should I buy from threads. This is the ultimate website! Maybe some day I'll be able to offer something back to the board.

if anyone is in the market, buy from hmotorsonline.com

I'm posting this then uploading the photos...give me a few minutes and keep refreshing my gallery. Ok, there's a bunch posted now!

Updated hmotorsonline.com MOTOR SHOTS!

its a heat sheild. leave it on. looks stock :)

Back