*UPDATED* Videos from KC Street Racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, you didnt get any footage of the r32 skyline. oh well it was just a stock gtr :shrug2:

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Nov 1 2004, 03:47 PM
damn, you didnt get any footage of the r32 skyline. oh well it was just a stock gtr :shrug2:
[post=410204]Quoted post[/post]​

No it wasnt... Stock internals... aftermarket Turbo's 15lbs... boguhtt he car for - $30K, $20K in tuning/parts. You guys get the Prelude running, what is it, 3 months now?

If he spent 20K in mods on the Skyline he should of spent the 20 bucks or so it would take to clean up that nasty ass Engine bay..

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Nov 1 2004, 05:53 PM
If he spent 20K in mods on the Skyline he should of spent the 20 bucks or so it would take to clean up that nasty ass Engine bay..
[post=410254]Quoted post[/post]​

or buy another ac vent for the passenger side.

Just seemed like a run down car to me.. I wasn't very impressed with it.. I mean I even keep my cheap as Lancer cleaner.

me.jpg

Teh only picture I have of it... that's worth veiwing... yes thats me inside... like a kid in a candy sroty.

You guys have it good out there. We would never get runs like that out here on the streets in cali. not that its very smart or what ever but yeah...........

Yeah I was wearing a Plad button up shirt standing by the Burn Out box all day.. I was running film all day up there.

Back