UPS Claus On the Way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Alright, so money I didn't spend on beer while I was in Germany is now finding its way to my car, and I definitely located some solid deals (and avoided some not so solid ones thanks to y'all). Here's what I got on the way;
15x6.5 Ikon (made by Firestone) 007's - $349 shipped
a8_1.jpg

205/50R15 Kumho ASX's - $280 mounted

Eibach Pro-Kit (used for 2K miles, guy was selling his car, buyer wanted the stock springs on) - $130 shipped

DC Sports Cat-Back Exhaust - $246.50 shipped

Still looking for a deal on some AGX shocks, lemme know if someone can find one (a deal that is, not a shock)

Everything was paid for last week, I have been listening for diesle powered box trucks (ala UPS/FEDEX) like a fat kid waiting on the ice cream man.

P.S. Tax refund of $1400, more goodies to come.

They are damn near exactly like the Heliums I have on my car right now, cept 15's instead of 17's, and I think it looks sexy as a mofo;
MVC-013S.JPG

and if you dont agree, whateva, its my car yo <_<

Yeah, I think 15's will look MUCH better than those 17's. The 17's look way to big for the car. Also, you need to get those springs on there, that thing is riding high!

No shit, its higher than it usually looks in that picture, off camber driveway or something, but I definitely agree on the springs, lol

Originally posted by wanderinman@Mar 28 2005, 08:07 PM
They are damn near exactly like the Heliums I have on my car right now, cept 15's instead of 17's, and I think it looks sexy as a mofo;
MVC-013S.JPG

and if you dont agree, whateva, its my car yo <_<
[post=480115]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, no doubt it's your ride. Just givin' my opinion. I AM allowed to do that on a public forum, right? <_<

My bad yo, 12 1/2 hours of work at a pool, no dinner, and lots of beer... not in the best of moods. Just seen too many people flamed on here for what they liked.

I think you mean KYB AGX shocks (your sig) not tokico.

i just put some on my whip along with some gc coilovers, i love the adjustability

Back