US got shafted again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
EBAY link

3f_1_s.JPG

Lets see if anyone can notice anything diffrent/stronger (other then the mist lights and the plate fillers.)

mudflaps -- but those were an option here
side marker lights
different rims
they got glass aux lights that use H4 bulbs instead of the shitty plastic ones with dim ass bulbs that we got here
looks like it might have ITR style LCAs

transtop was an option there
leather seats were an option there

:shrug2:

I figured that you would get it. I was looking at that pic and I looked at the suspension and thought "hmm, something looks diffrent" Yep, they came with the ITR LCA's, I didn't know that until that pic.

edit, E happy 9000 post!

Shut up, all of yous.

my sol will soon join the club of every other sol on here with ITR LCA's. :)

Say goodbye to the offroad edition.

EDIT:

Those wheels look like ass, but I like the glass aux. lights--looks 5 times better.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 21 2004, 04:18 PM
side marker lights
different rims
they got glass aux lights that use H4 bulbs instead of the shitty plastic ones with dim ass bulbs that we got here

if you just want to list stright diffrences....(other then the ones you listed)

Real visors
One peice head lights
diffrent tail lights (dont meet dot standards)
Totally clear rear window (no defroster)
TCS
Parking rod (dumbest thing EVER)

Originally posted by asmallsol+May 21 2004, 06:49 PM-->
@May 21 2004, 04:18 PM
side marker lights
different rims

if you just want to list stright diffrences....(other then the ones you listed)

Real visors
One peice head lights

I forgot about that....USDM Del Sols have the WORST visors in the history of visors.

we have visors?

oh you mean those index card sized things?

thats the one thing that I have NEVER understood. Why would they release the car before hand in Japan, then in the LATER version (ours) they make them SO bad.

its RHD and has a big red square in the back of the car right next to the right side tail light. umm thats all i noticed...oh and it said CRX and not Del Sol in the auction.

pshh, my sol got itr lca's :) i dont like the big red light, but i would love some 1 piece headlights, mygod my plastic ones are so fucked up and ugly...

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 22 2004, 05:52 AM
its RHD and has a big red square in the back of the car right next to the right side tail light. umm thats all i noticed...oh and it said CRX and not Del Sol in the auction.

Yea, in Europe they are called CRX, not Del SOl. and that's weird, because I have pulled a couple and the even the ones on my car don't have the ITR style LCAs, and they are from the VTi.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 22 2004, 03:43 AM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@May 22 2004, 05:52 AM

Yea, in Europe they are called CRX, not Del SOl. and that's weird, because I have pulled a couple and the even the ones on my car don't have the ITR style LCAs, and they are from the VTi.

so what would the crx be called in europe?

Originally posted by K2e2vin+May 22 2004, 10:01 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 22 2004, 03:43 AM
TrailorParkPimp
@May 22 2004, 05:52 AM

so what would the crx be called in europe?

84-97, it's all CRX to them, just like from 84-87 was one body style, 88-91 another, the Delsol is the last. I guess in the states they just decided to market it under a different name to help sales as a new model, but it fits the Civic profile like the previous gen CRXs and Civics with interchangability.

Back