Ut Oh

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

aight i was sittin at a line at MCdonalds gettin some food, then all of a suden, i hear my car idle funny, so it goes to 800rpm and sounds like 1 cylinder is missing... so i rev it up to 1400 to see if it is missing... and it sounds terrible, then i look behind me and there is a big puff of white smoke commin from my exhaust. the first thing i thought was a head gasket so i pulled over to the side and parked it , and had my gurl rev it up and it didnt smell like antifreeze... it smelled like burning oil... so i get back in my car to turn it off... and the heat needle was almost all the way up... so then again i thought it has to be a head gasket. so i started debating wether it was a head gasket or not... so i decide to let it cool down and eat mcdonalds, then i check my oil and its completely empty. i was like wow shit because i filled it up about 3 weeks ago... so its burning oil and gettin very hot, does anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks
Tj

u know what sux? i have school still and i dont got a job right now... and my car is sittin on a 700$ set of rims and it doesnt move lol... i bought the rims a while back because i got 2 flats in one night... so yeah.. maybe i shoudl have waited lol

o yeah and another thing... i filled up the oil and antifreeze/water mix and i have to drive it to school 4 days this week... about 4 miles away, is it safe? and another thing lol, if it turns out being the head... could i put an SI head on it (just the head) and it bolt up fine and run fine or will i need other things.... its an HF... well thanks
TJ :wtf:

Yes you can put the Si head on it and it will work fine. Sounds like head gasket to me get a D16Y8 head gasket to replace yours.

Back