1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V-tec controller?

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Jm0n3yj0hns0n, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Jm0n3yj0hns0n

Jm0n3yj0hns0n Rotta Roketta

- have a 94 del sol with a mini me swap, I want a v-tec controller, does anyone have any opinions on v-tec controlers? Does neone have one for sale, or know a cheap site that has them, thank you

2. Jm0n3yj0hns0n

Jm0n3yj0hns0n Rotta Roketta

lol yeah sweaty donkey balls dont sound that great, how much would a tuned p28 cost me?

3. dtob

dtob New Member

You can get one already done or if you are feeling brave you can just buy a chipping kit from xenocron.com and do it yourself. $35 I believe is what I paid for mine. Just make sure its not your first time soldering on a pcb because it might get messy.

Yes sweaty donkey balls if you get the hack.

4. dtob

dtob New Member

He already has the ECU. Its a 1994 del sol so he either has a P28 or P30. If he doesn't have either of these ECUs he can chip it if he has any of the ones listed here HONDA1 - Honda ECU Chipping Kit [HONDA1] - $16.00 : Moates.Net for 16 bucks. His car should be obd1.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  5. dtob

dtob New Member

Like I said. If its your first time working with a printed circuit board and you don't have any experience soldering then don't do it and listen to blanco.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted