1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vaccum/boost lines

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by rudeludenotmeanthough, Nov 9, 2003.

1. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

Does anyone have a diagram for running boost/vaccum lines? know that the vaccum comes from the inlet side of the Compressor, and the boost comes from the outlet side, but i would like a DETAILED diagram or write up of where to run all my lines. thanx

anthony

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

uhh... vacuum lines don't have anything to do with a turbo, nor "compessor side"

they hook up to the wastegate.

3. rudeludenotmeanthough

im lost.. well then.. are there any diagrams avalible for me to see? or a write up, because i am abviously lost now...

4. redtao

redtao Member

try looking on greddy's web page for some instructions on the boost controller installs, they have it.

5. civic15.8

civic15.8 Senior Member

6. rudeludenotmeanthough

thank you for your help... now can someone decode trhat diagram so that i can understand it? thanx...

7. civic15.8

civic15.8 Senior Member

You run one line from the top of the fmu and then insert a t-fitting. From the t-fitting run one line to the middle of the hose that goes from the fuel regulator to the intake manifold.(Cut that line in half and insert a t-fitting) from the middle of the t-fitting put the line from the fmu. Now the other end of the t-fitting from the fmu run a line to the bov insert t-fitting and run one line to bov and the other side run to the wastegate. then the outlet of the wastgate run a hose to the boost gauge.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted