1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vacuum lines

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by ncrxb16a, Sep 28, 2003.

1. ncrxb16a

ncrxb16a Junior Member

hello .....ok well in my crx there seems to be alot more vacuum lines then most of the crx out there and im not sure why . my vacuum lines are closer to the fuse box but yet it has a spot where the smaller vacuum line set would be . i know this cause i went to the junkyard and got the other set up but the plug is not the same as mine and that is the one i see on most crx . so if you can help me some how even send me a pic of how you vacuum line are hooked up would be great . thankyou ... joe :D

2. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

yeah, don't think you have to many my rex seems like it hasd a billion too, i take it you have your charcol box hooked up, cause that adds more right around the fuse box...i recently did a head swap and I took good pics of them with a digital camera, but there on my my buddies camera and hes in santa barbarba, AOL IM him at doubleglazed37 and asked him for the pics of mike's rex, he'll help you...

3. ncrxb16a

ncrxb16a Junior Member

thankyou for your reply :D .... i didnt have my charcol box hooked up before the only thing hooked up was my map sensor .. can you talk to your friend about the pics he was not on aol when i got on . cya !

4. ncrxb16a

ncrxb16a Junior Member

i still could use some help with the vacuum lines . i have been looking all over the net and cant really find anything for my setup .. thankyou :thumbsup:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted