Vacuum sources

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so I know you have to run the vacuums for the bov, wastegate off a vacuum from the intake manifold or a vacuum line coming off of it.but not sure what ones to use.

WASTEGATE- I heard you have to make this vacuum as short as possible but if you dont have a MBC how would you do this or is ok to run a line straight to the IM?????

BOV- can I just run this line to any vacuum ? which one is best? do I even need a line for the bov?

BOOSTGAUGE- can I run a line right to the IM? Or is better to run it to the vacuum that the wastegate is and tap into that one? Thanks

any vac source is fine. i'd suggest the vacuum manifold from GE and tap it into your brake booster vac line

they are all the same--- just try not to tap too much off too little a line.

the break booster is good to use because its so large.

the FPR is tiny, so i would only run 1 thing off that vac source... find another for another and so on.

Originally posted by 4drcivicb18a@Feb 17 2005, 05:11 PM
YEa I am getting one but im hooking up the lines in like 2 days so is there any vacuum line that does the job best? for now
[post=462268]Quoted post[/post]​

B said it ..buy some Ts' for now and some extra vac lines (to replace the ones you tapped into)..... good luck

Back