Valentines Day plans anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hrmm... I havent the slightest clue what I am doing this V-day! :shrug2:
This is the 1st Stupid Love Day in a long time tha I haven't had a Valentine...
If nothing goes down then I may go play pool and drink a few... :beer:

i'm not doing shit

probably working late and drinkin on the ride home...
like every night

oh come on, whats so bad about having one drink on the ride home?

I wish I didn't live 8 hours from my trailer.. I would be out there. I want a cabin SO bad. But I wanna trade my trailer for one.. or find one cheap enough and easy enough to erect that I can put it on that land.

-> Steve

i gotta work.... pew

thats why im quitting the restaurant buisness, you have to work weekends and holidays to make any money, put in my 2 weeks last night, got a job during the week at the Philadelphia Sports Club. I sit at the front desk and scan membership cards lol might be my easiest job yet

well i may be throwing a fuck v day party on tues. no love in the house no pink(sorry :cool: no couples and if someone is shaging in my house it better be just a fuck and they better get it on tape. (just got a nice new/stolen mini digi camcorder its sweeeeet) and if not ill be at the bars geting sham-bambled

ps pre party tonight cuz i got work tomarro.

Quoted post[/post]]
I was just seeing what anyone was doing for V-Day thats coming up? Im going to cook my woman dinner and i havent really decided what else, haha.
im in the same boat. cooking her her favorite dinner, penne vodka, and no idea what else. today is two months, give me some ideas on what i could do....

Quoted post[/post]]
sham-bambled?

You are what's wrong with America.
its called poetic license my friend. thats how fucked up im gunna. makin up words that work. and when ur so gone and your past sham-bambled you get shambalamed. one day i will write up a dictionary for all oif you that dont know. normal people will just say o im drunk or o im fucked up but any tool can say that. it takes a real man to spit out some bull shit and make it work.

and id have to say i may be the only thing that could save america but im selfish so fuckem let them be the followers that the media makes them out to be.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
oh come on, whats so bad about having one drink on the ride home?
beers fit in the cup holder very well unlike any other beverage. haha
hell yeah. if i go out to a friends to drink and i pick up beer on the way, ill crack one open for the drive over lol. and if its a longer trip (hour or more) to my friends college, then ill have alike 3 on the way down. :laugh: that or ill smoke weed...

good thing no guy said "make love", because thats what the woman does as the guy rails the shit out of her.

Quoted post[/post]]
same thing as every year.

get dressed up, go to a nice dinner, give her gifts...then get in a huge fight, go home alone and not even get laid.
:werd:

*edit - hick =
icon_smile_hick.gif

I'll be working--I volunteered, since everyone else I care about is working as well...I'm waiting for Steak and BJ Day on March 14th, fuck Valentine's Day!

for valentine's day this year, i actually get to celebrate. since the wedding anniversary was on the 11th, I never celebrated valentine's day...

although, i'm not sure if any of you know my current situation anyway.

Back