valve cover color

pick a color

• Color match it to car when I paint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stock looking wrinkle bl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i vote color matched... but id like to see it color matched AND wrinkled

Just my 2cents, but when it comes to styling your car either inside or outside and in your case the engine bay go with what you like, what catches your eye. After all it is your car and your the one that is going to be looking at it and admiring it.

The point is that I can't decide. I like the wrinkle red but I don't wanna look like a fag who thinks he has a type R. I like the color matched idea too but I'm not to sure. And of coarse just doing it wrinkle black again would give it that smooth stock look. Either way I do it, it needs to be done since the stock finish is chipping. I'm leaning towards wrinkle red now that i've seen Wils D15B. Looks sweet.

I vote color match.

On my valve cover I tried to do a wrinkle blue(wrinkle black with blue paint over it), but the blue color is way different than the car. I'm too lazy to redo it.

<--

I think Spoon yellow would look kickass on your Sol. The JUN green/yellow fade would also look cool.

Or you could go Socal and paint it pink. :p

Honestly, I'd body match it. I'm all about having little accents that coordinate with a large color body.

Honda_v_tec2_photo.jpg

carbon fiber yo MAD JDM yo!!!!!111!!1!11

http://www.xsnitro.com/cgi-bin/auction/vie...730#Description

Quoted post[/post]]
Clear

who sells that...never seen one.....show me the light

Dscf0071.jpg

This is the color I plan to paint my wheels. Painted the valve cover to see if I liked it against the paint color.

Went to wally world for gunmetal myself and they were out. Settled for the med grey. Looks great. I have another pic that shows the color better.
Dscf0023.jpg

Back