Valve Cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

i plan on doing a mini me on my d16a6 but i dont want a vtec valve cover b/c i want to remain a "sleeper". is this possible or do i need to just grind off the vtec logo on the cover? thanks

Some years of the d16z6 do not have a vtec emblem on the valve cover. For instance my motor does not have the Vtec stamped on it. It just says Honda. You can check it out in my profile if you want.

The a6 and the z6 heads have spark plugs on different sides of the valve cover. Like slammed said find a z6 valve cover with out vtec on it. Remember anyone who knows a little about Hondas will be able to pick out the vtec head so its not really even worth trying to hide it.

yea youre right but where i live there are nothing but ricers betting their parents money on races and most dont know anything but bolt-ons.

Supposedly, find a 93 Del Sol Si, it's supposed to have a D16Z6 with no vtec cover, but I keep telling these retards that I have a D16Z6, and my 93 Del Sol Si clearly says VTEC.

most people in my area wouldnt know what the vtec solenoid is anyway. they would be looking at the valve cover.

My vtec head on my mini me doesnt say vtec on it. I believe it is from a 94 del sol si. Not totally sure tho, but they are rite, most people will be able to tell the dif sense the plugs are on the front instead of the back, the valve cover is taller and boxyer (not sure if thats a word) and there is a vtec sylenoid behind the distributer, lol

Back