Vandals should burn in hell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welp my car got hit again, its been covered in eggs, keyed 3 times tires been slashed, trash thrown on it, now my spoiler was ripped out of my trunk leaving nice sized holes and 2 big dents. photos will follow as soon as i find my damn digi camera.

which sucks even more i had a buyer who was going to get it today :angry:

ah the gallery is down, no pics
at least i solved my problem of wanting to get rid of my spoiler without having to weld up the holes and get my trunk repainted. i wouldnt be as pissed if someone wasnt comming to buy it today

the thing is , i dont know who would be doing this, i havent pissed ne one off.

i do live in the middle of mustang and big truck country though, so any import is a bad import

they do it to everyones cars, my buddy has an eclipse with just i/h/e nothin else and they took a bat to it

maybe its time for you and your buddies to file a police report, or move outta hick country.

Make sure you file a police report! Even if you have no hope of catching the people at least you still have everything on paper and if you happen to catch people in the future you might beable to link them to this act

Also I think EVERYONE should get comp coverage on their car it really does not cost much! it covers everything that acts of nature, vandalism, thift, even deer.

Just make sure you have a low deductable. I had my tires knifed and had a $500 deductable. the cost of 2 new tires was $480..... My deductable is now $100
so if ANYTHING happens the whole car could be burned to the ground or key all the way arouind it and I pay only $100 to have it fixed

Yeah, but higher deductible = lower insurance, lower deductible = higher insurance.

IMO it's best to get a low deductible, I went from 1000-500 on mine, I will probably drop it lower in the future.

i have a folder of police reports!

it was filed under theft/criminal mischief, so i wont have any deductible
( they only stole half the spoiler, i guess they couldnt get the rest off!!)

im just going to get a new trunk and leave it w/o ne spoiler so if any one has a DA trunk laying around let me know!!!

also it was parked at my house so its under homeowners insurance

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 25 2004, 11:18 AM
Yeah, but higher deductible = lower insurance, lower deductible = higher insurance.

IMO it's best to get a low deductible, I went from 1000-500 on mine, I will probably drop it lower in the future.
[post=367809]Quoted post[/post]​

I think on comp having a $500 deductable is kinda dumb I found out the hard way

chances are higher that your car will be hit in a parking lot or keyed/knifed/painted most of the time it's going to cost around 500 to fix any of your normal comp coverage claims

so if they do 600 in damage are you going to call insruance up and go through all the hassle and BS to pay out 500 and have them pay the other 100?

IMO comp shuld be in the $100 range collison should be in the 500-1000 range sine it's YOUR FAULT if you F something up Shit I don't even like having Collison on my car but since I have a loan out on it.... kinda have to =(

move from wherever the hell you are...either that or what I would do is park it somewhere where you can see it well from a window...sit up all night with rifle or something...i could promise if you kill one fuck that does that too your car the rest will start to learn. Anyone who does that shit to a car is a pussy..if you have a problem with someone confront them not their car. Thats what I would do in that situation

yeah, its right under my parents window, and they didnt hear anything, also its right next to a streetlight

my parents just bout a new house on 13 acres, but we dont move in for another month, so if anyone really has a problem and they come looking up there , im sure no one will miss them.

13acres is plenty of land to "lose" someone :sniper:

but seriously, i dont have any problems wiht ne one in my area, i just think it is assholes who have nothing better to do

more than likely...people should stop wasting time fucking up other peoples cars and worry about there own...is your car quick and their jealous their V8 cant hang???

get your libral trash out of here.... go save a tree and we'll take care of people who dont respect others property

Yeah i agree. Someone bashed in 5 out of my 6 windows in my old 95 coupe and flatten 2 of my tires and i paided my deductible and that was it i was done with it. What goes around comes around. I found out who it was and my friends did the same to his car but i didnt want them to i just wanted it to die down and be forgotten. I dont think the 100 dollar deductible will hurt my wallet anyway. And to this day i still dont know why it happened and it was almost 2 years ago??? :weep: ... i callled the police and they made a report and the police officer didnt even notice my 2 flat tires. Serves me right for parking my car at a buddies house in the subburbs known to few as dundalk maryland or hell as i call it :evil:

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Jul 27 2004, 07:08 PM
welp heres the pics , wonderful how some people have no respect for someone elses property

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...unpin&img=16199

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=16200

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=16200

i was actually taking the spoiler off this weekend, if they really wanted it i would have sold it to them, but what ya gonna do
[post=368970]Quoted post[/post]​

Pics aren't working... "invalid, blah, blah, blah"

Sparrowspoint is right off of 695. I guess from where you are coming from.... all you do is go on 695 towards the key bridge. And if you are going 695 west it is the 2nd exit after you go over the bridge and if you go 695 east it is the 2nd exit before the bridge. It is nice there but apparently i pissed someone off 2 years ago in dundalk and instead of confronting me they confronted my car.

Ok. I know the general area where you're talking about. Sucks about your car. :sad:

Originally posted by Blanco+Jul 28 2004, 08:15 PM-->
allbottledup
@Jul 25 2004, 12:19 PM
move from wherever the hell you are...either that or what I would do is park it somewhere where you can see it well from a window...sit up all night with rifle or something...i could promise if you kill one fuck that does that too your car the rest will start to learn. Anyone who does that shit to a car is a pussy..if you have a problem with someone confront them not their car. Thats what I would do in that situation
[post=367821]Quoted post[/post]​

A car is not worth taking a human life. Are you going to go tell that person's mother that she'll never see her son again because your petty ass killed him for messing with your car?
[post=369493]Quoted post[/post]​

I would slap the mom for giving birth to such a piece of shit.

Back