Verizon Website Trouble paying the bill

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
My job has 3 phone lines with 3 separate bills. Every month I have to go online and make the payments, and every month it takes me half a day. I can usually do one and then the website runs into problems loading, or redirecting, or the pop up won't load right. Anyone else having this problem?

i have trouble w/ the Verizon site all the time.. tried ordering a phone for my "new every 2" upgrade and it told me to call some #.... same thing when i tried to activate a different phone..

I can't ever pay my bill online for AT&T. They lock my account out about every time I try to pay my bill.

I've had great luck with Verizon. However, their website sucks major donkey bawls.

Here's how you get it to work.

Use IE tab for god forbids... IE

You cannot use firefox, or safari even worse, if you have a mac, you can't log in or pay a bill at all unless you run a windows program then install IE.....

Just google verizonwireless and firefox or verizonwireless with other internet browsers?

Verizon's website sucks ass for functionality and it is really slow.

i use firefox on it all the time.
just set up auto-pay. i haven't logged in since i siwtched to verizon. my bill charges my CC every month.

this is normal verizon, not verizon wireless but i doubt it makes a difference

i logged in this morning and was able to pay another one of the bills on firefox
the site was incredibly slow but it worked
then i try to pay the last bill and i get this message

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

so i went on over to IE and payed the last one easy as pie
so in conclusion
fuck verizon

No offense, but I'm still laughing. You should be a phone tech and try to get them to come fix something they fucked up at 4:30. The best one I ever got, although it pissed me right the fuck off, was "Oh the techs don't work after 5 pm".

Beg... your pardon? Do I need to call up the 10 verizon techs I know right now and have them tell you you're full of shit? lol

Back