Vermont, others, pushing for Bush Impeachment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this will never ever progress

republicans control congress, and as much as they are starting to distance themselves from bush, especially those seeking re-election soon, this will never lead to anything...

and what if it did? then "secret energy policy and halliburton lap dog" cheney will be president...

i saw a bumper sticker that said, "Impeach Cheney First"

Yeah, Vermont is a very liberal state. That'll happen. You should have sat down in a diner in Indiana when Clinton was president. Same shit, different side.

Quoted post[/post]]
this will never ever progress

republicans control congress, and as much as they are starting to distance themselves from bush, especially those seeking re-election soon, this will never lead to anything...

and what if it did? then "secret energy policy and halliburton lap dog" cheney will be president...

i saw a bumper sticker that said, "Impeach Cheney First"

No shit, eh? That's probably the ONLY reason I wouldn't want W impeached. Lewis Black put it best... "I've never stood that close to evil!"

go vermont.... lol you should see the grassroots papers around here, they want to become a republic and denounce USA lol. That and IPV voting, i think its ipv.. oh well, we were the first state in history to do so last week. Its a different type of voting where you rate the top like... 5 guys and its tallied up... then something like the bottom 2 are out and blah blah its like a game show!!!

www.vermontrepublic.org

I used to live in Bellow's Falls (Fellow's Balls) VT. It was ok - I was young and liberal back then. Now that I'm .. heh... smarter I find most VT law to be insulting and backwards. NH, on the other hand, is an awesome place. Open weapon's carry and no (Except property) taxes. And they say that it's high property taxes, but honestly it's still less than most of CT.

My old boss used to commute daily from southern NH to Shelton CT. That's a 160 mile trip one way.

cheney is the fucking antichrist

I think Bush is a good guy but the hindsight of the Iraq war is that it will prolly only work as three sperate countries. That itself doesn't even work because the Shititte (sp?) portion would most likely become part of Iran.

conclusion: no win situation, nuke the middle east and colonize for oil :)

JK

Quoted post[/post]]
I used to live in Bellow's Falls (Fellow's Balls) VT. It was ok - I was young and liberal back then. Now that I'm .. heh... smarter I find most VT law to be insulting and backwards. NH, on the other hand, is an awesome place. Open weapon's carry and no (Except property) taxes. And they say that it's high property taxes, but honestly it's still less than most of CT.

My old boss used to commute daily from southern NH to Shelton CT. That's a 160 mile trip one way.
please dont base your whole perception of VT because of Fellows Balls... god please dont. I "grew up" in a town 20 minutes south, bellows falls is the taint of vermont. And as a person who worked for two years in NH and has been all over the state, it sucks. When i cross into any NH town whats teh first thing i see?? Trailor parks, as far as the eye can see. Id say something about Hinsdale, but thatd be like steves bellows falls.

I agree on the Hinsdale thing.

Vermont is populated mostly by New Yorkers with lots of cash. Its very high end. NH is down-home, and yes - full of trailer parks. most of the US full of trailer parks, so get a helmet on when you start to rank on them.

NH is Vermont without the tourism.

Interesting to note: Hinsdale produces some of the loosest women in the NE corner of the US.

ill attest to that one :ph34r:

I wouldnt say vt is made up of wealthy Ny'ers, maybe in parts like... Middlebury, Woodstock, Manchester, stowe, and the other ski mtn towns... but vt as a whole..... have you ever been to the NEK?? Enosburg Falls (Penisburg Balls), Newport, or anyother northern vt town?

I love vermont, no billboards (banned by state law), no smog, great weed, friendly people, great sense of community, and people who actually have an idea of how to drive.

Quoted post[/post]]
I agree on the Hinsdale thing.

Vermont is populated mostly by New Yorkers with lots of cash. Its very high end. NH is down-home, and yes - full of trailer parks. most of the US full of trailer parks, so get a helmet on when you start to rank on them.

NH is Vermont without the tourism.

Interesting to note: Hinsdale produces some of the loosest women in the NE corner of the US.

So Hinsdale, VT is run down? That's hilarious, Hinsdale IL is one of the highest end towns in the state. :mrgreen:

City-Data.com detailed profile of Hinsdale, VT

City-Data.com detailed profile of Hinsdale, IL

Ya'll are making me want to move to Vermont. What did those chicks to get a title "Loosest women in..."?
Sluts are everywhere. These must be a special breed.

Hinsdale NH!!!! not vermont.... ive never heard of hinsdale vt... but we're talkin about Hinsdale NH. Its right across the river from the town i grew up in, its a hick ass broke poverty stricken town with about 4-6 neighborhoods with real houses, the rest of the land is Trailor Park after trailor park after trailor park... i could name 3 or 4 of the parks names in that town on one single road....
then if you go down a few more miles.. you get to winchester.. or Incester as we call it.... it is by far the worst town in america. Hick, inbred, missing teeth (not kidding), non showering, broken english talkin inbreds... Believe me, ive seen the back woods dirty old man redneck... i used to regularly drive by this one guys house who has reportedly shot at a school bus and about two cars in the past 2-3 years... hes nuts.

Vermont is cool though :mrgreen:

Back