Vermont to join Canada?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya I know, I'm just fucking around.......

I picked up alot of those from my many trips to Buffalo, NY when I used to be a resident DJ at a local club called the Cosmo.

I've been to PA, NH, VT, NY, OH, NC, SC, GA, FL, DT, but nowhere out west, so I dont really know how the Westerners talk.....

It's like that in Canada too......people out east from PEI, and Newfoundland sound like a bunch of drunken yuppies.

"Westerners" or, at least most of them, (save the retards and rednecks that have infested this hellhole) have very much "normal" speech patterns.

don't bash canada
just cause we have 95 jet fighters
3 subs
and a super small army with no guns.

WE HAVE THE BEST WEED IN THE WORLD

Canada dosen't need an army, because they don't start shit like our fuckwad president. If Vermont ever became a territory of Canada, I would move there.

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 3 2004, 02:15 AM
Canada dosen't need an army, because they don't start shit like our fuckwad president. If Vermont ever became a territory of Canada, I would move there.
[post=425664]Quoted post[/post]​

need a roomate?

we could have 2 del sols, a hatch, and 2 pimp tv's
:)

I like south park too much to move to Canada. Id be laughing at myself all the time instead of you guys :p

Man fuck that, this is OUR country! We shouldn't have to move to another countey because we aren't happy with our own....if we do that the christian conservative douches win.....TAKE BACK AMERICA!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 3 2004, 01:38 PM-->
@Dec 3 2004, 02:15 AM
[post=425664]Quoted post[/post]​

need a roomate?

we could have 2 del sols, a hatch, and 2 pimp tv's
:)
[post=425848]Quoted post[/post]​

how about 3 del sols, a hatch, a rex, and a 300zx turbo?

:D

canada has much lower crime, much less polution, and i like cold weather o_O

if i had the option id prolly live in germany though, autobahn = win. and government paid medical care doesnt hurt either

hey blanco cali weed is shit bc bud is some of the best in the world.
and ya canada rocks but we have probs too.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 3 2004, 01:15 AM
don't bash canada
just cause we have 95 jet fighters
3 subs
and a super small army with no guns.

[post=425632]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the size of your defense budget. :)

Back