Vfac istall pics.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

Just curious to see where you guys or girls with vafc's installed them. I just picked up and was looking for ideas of where to mount it.

Thanks for the help.

s3f7a9c097c844.jpg

Fit perfectly in the slot for the tapeholder (remember those ancient audio cassettes?).

I actually like the way that looks minus the fuzzy pink thing, I think when I buy a vafc I'll buy an audio console too. O while on the subject anyone got a grey one?

Well when I do get one, I going to be living in Pa again so it won't matter, they don't give a fuck, even if your runnin open header.

for mine, I mounted it on the windsheild in the Blue section (way up top) behind the passenger side visor. This way, I can see it if I want to in the drivers seat, you cant really see it from the outside, and with the visor down, you cant see it at all even when the top is off from the outside. For the sol, the Visor only goes down 90 degrees so i dont have to worry about the visor hitting the VAFC.

If I had a hatch, I would do it like 92b16vx but the sol does not have any cubbies/storage bins like that.

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Nov 24 2003, 03:14 PM
its better to hide it in the glovebox so they dont see it at smog time.

i feel sorry for all you guys that have to hide from the emmisions man.

come to florida man, we "aint got no damn emmsions testing"

:driver: :puke:
me emmsions guy

one freind has one in the compartment below the guy who posted a pic and another just slapped it infront of his gauge cluster lol

mines in the center vent hole on the dash ... i never use them so fuck it... might as well use the space

i put it in the glove box cause i didnt want anyone peeking in my window and seeing it. dont want anyone to know the car has a swap. :p

s3f79c15c4bb09.jpg

note the madd tite jdm handicapped parking permit in the glove box too :lol:

Back