video games y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
So has anyone picked up any good games recently?
Bought Soul Calibur 2 for XBox and think it's fairly good. Not the best graphics, but really good graphics. And for $40 shipped on eBay, that's one good deal.
Also got Mad Dash Racing, lol, for $10 shipped. Fun multiplayer game. I actually recommend it.
For PC, I recently bought Enter The Matrix and Age Of Mythology. ETM gets old fast and the graphics are really bad. It's the same thing over and over again. Shoot guns in slow motion and do the same fancy dives over and over again. Lame game, it's going on eBay tonight.
Age of Mythology is really good. Fairly difficult, but I like the strategy games a lot. Always have, like with Age of Empires and Total Annihilation.
Halo for PC is out tomorrow at Gamestop. Got my reservation on it. No one had it for sale today. Walmart is a bunch of liars..... But they did have 2 Fast 2 Furious, so I picked that up. Lame added features, but it's a good movie for a good laugh.
So that's what I waste my cash on when I'm bored/not working/too poor to buy good car parts. Anyone else?

I've been grabbing all those games from a few months ago... good stuff.

:thumbsup:

Right now I'm playing some European imports on my Dreamcast. We've got Soul Calibur 2 for the PS2, and it's pretty tough trying to beat some of the story mode junk.

Tried C&C Generals yet?(PC)
Very fun game, will keep you play'n again and again when you start modding the game. :D

Haven't been able to buy shit, gotta kep up with the car, but O have Halo II on pre order, and looking forward to some of the games coming out in November, Doom III, Need for Speed Underground, and Gotham Racing II.

Originally posted by noobvang@Oct 1 2003, 01:04 AM
Tried C&C Generals yet?(PC)
Very fun game, will keep you play'n again and again when you start modding the game. :D

Hmm. Maybe I should've grabbed it- I've never been a fan of RTS games though.

PC- Rise of nations (DL the demo at microsoft it rocks!!!)
PS2/Xbox- Madden 2004, SOlcal2, Gran turismo 3 if you dont have it yet $15 used and will get you gearded up for the next one on JAN 6th 2004!!! Tony hawks, PS2 only virtual fighter evolution best fighting game ever $20 and you will be playing it a lot!!

VF4:evo record- 479W-31L thats right that is 510 matches with my quest character and I still havent fully beat the game

rise of nations just goes too fast. one hour you're in the stone age, then next hour you're launching nukes at china. doesn't work for me. besides, i don't even think you can build walls in that game.
i was stuck between RoN and AoM. Glad I went with AoM.

I spend all of my free time playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (PC) online. It's such a fun game. I just love pissing off the 12 year-old that think they're the shit. :lol:

Otherwise it's GT3 on PS2 and Dead or Alive 3 on XBox

Right now I am playing Hot Shots Golf 3, just bought it from the greatist hits list. I love the games that come out on there for only 20 bucks. I don't care if they are old they are still good. Still playing RPG's, when I get the time mostly on PSX.

Back