Video phones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

anyone know anything about video phones? Where to get them, how they work, qualities of brands.

G/F's mother lives in Texas and father lives in florida.. we're up in maryland. this would be a sweet ass christmas present.. let me know

Motorolla v710.

Motorolla v710 = God

Its like 250 bucks when you sign a two year contract with verizon. It takes videos, has a 1.2megapixel camera that has a 4x zoom. You can get 128mb memory card for $70 at best buy that you can store more pictures, videos, and full songs on.

my friend has this phone and its the God of all phones right now.

yeah sorry i should have made that more clear im talking about in your home base stations to see video of family while talking to them on a standard phone

Originally posted by mdlax1@Nov 17 2004, 11:05 PM
yeah sorry i should have made that more clear im talking about in your home base stations to see video of family while talking to them on a standard phone
[post=418542]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, okay sorry. I thought u meant video messages on phones.

the broadband video phones? it sounds cool, but why not just get a webcam?? its pretty much the same thing.

well again.. from the statment above her father doesn't have the web, i know some of them can run off of normal phone lines, which would be the best option here

Almost all of them that have any sort of framerate require some sort of broadband connection. The base model unit probably will operate on a phone line, but it it doubtful.

back in the day when these first came out they worked on normal phone lines, but as far as i know they were shitty. one reason why they never really blew up and kinded faded away.

Back