Vietnamese style Cucumber salad with pork belly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've seen this before... Girl flirts with man, girl meets man in person, girl and man have relations, man finds out that she is a minor and ALSO finds out girl has an older brother that goes to anger management meetings...

Man is hospitalized for three months in the ICU, girl moves on...

Doctor asks Man if it was worth it...Man says, "yes for the whole 2 minutes it lasted".

I've seen this before... Girl flirts with man, girl meets man in person, girl and man have relations, man finds out that she is a minor and ALSO finds out girl has an older brother that goes to anger management meetings...

Doctor asks Man if it was worth it...Man says, "yes for the whole 2 minutes it lasted".

Sounds like Joe has a fun filled week ahead of him.

dude i swear she told me she was 17:ph34r: I t happened to me when i was in high school. dated this chick with huge ass tits. First bit tits i have ever seen in person. met her, hooked and found out she's still in middle school. that was the end of that. lol

she looked my age. I was wrong.:(

Last edited:
The title really threw me off when I first read it.... thank God it was only another food thread when I opened it.

haha. personal experience maybe?

Back