Vis CF hoods Group buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldenboy

This is a group buy for VIS carbon fiber hoods. Pricing on every honda is the same. The following prices are for the hoods to be shipped to Houston,TX and be picked up there. Shipping is available but will cost 80-95 each hood. I can also arrange a sub GB for people in other states but a minimun of 9 hoods must be purchased. Order doesn't ship out until I have 12 hoods sold for pickup in Houston,TX and shipping time takes 4-5 business days to reach me here in Houston.

OEM style-$305
Invader style-$355
Evo-$385 (new style released only a few months ago)

People who I've recieved money from
1.Goldenboy
2.JRM_41

If they shipped to cali, I might be in, Id want one of the ones with the cool central hood vent in it though.

I can ship it to Ca but it wouldn't be $305
it's 80-90 for shipping
and the extra cost of the differnt style. Post a pis from the Vis site of the hood you're looking for

I'm in houston and all the hoods would be shipped at one time to me and i would have to send it back to you. Unless I can work something out to where you can pick up the hood at VIS

That might be worth a trip. It's the invader hood.

I'll call VIS tomorrow and see if I can arrange for all CA people to pick up at the VIS warehouse

Any idea what shipping would be to OKC from Houston? Trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to just drive down..

Back