Visiting San Diego

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shuturmowth

Hey all! I'm going to be visiting my gf in san diego saturday the 17th to the next sunday/monday... and my gf is in summer school at a catholic college so she's got alot of her time taken up... I was wondering if anyone would want to hang out or cruise... I won't know anyone or have anything to do.. and am going to be bored as all hell if i don't have someone to chill with... :blink:

And I think you might want to know that im only 18, but I'm very mature for my age... all of my friends are older... so no worries of teenage bullshit! lol...

and I'm military so we could go on base and chill for cheap... and do some shopping for even cheaper... especially for ciggarettes! lol so yea hit me up if your interested!

And thanks for any help...

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Jul 11 2004, 12:58 AM

And I think you might want to know that im only 18, but I'm very mature for my age...

QUICK NICK !!!

THIS GUY MATCHES ALL THE QUALITIES YOU WERE LOOKING FOR IN THE PERSONALS AD !!!!

lol i kill me sometimes.....this is one of them.

oh i take that back. that douchebag is from fla. he'll never come in the pacific forums to read it.

oh well, funny at the time....

p.s. hook me up with an 18 year old catholic school girl. im catholic.

served 8 years hard labor in elementary school....

How old are you tonyd?? cause there are some hotties there! and none of them know anyone or have anyone to hang out with!! so yea i'll hook you up! lol

But yea, who wants to chill? damn it!

and im goin to florida for tech school!! so Nick is in luck! lol jk!

Back