VT rap yO!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like the part where he says "we made it okay to be gay" or something to that effect.

"This is why im hot".... yeah, never listened to it beyond the chorus... or what seems to be the ENTIRE FUCKING SONG.

i like the part where he says "we made it okay to be gay" or something to that effect.

"This is why im hot".... yeah, never listened to it beyond the chorus... or what seems to be the ENTIRE FUCKING SONG.

Hmm... do any of you even listen to what he says? thats the whole point of the song, go back and read it again, first verse, first 3 lines.

This is why I'm hot
I don't gotta rap
I can sell a mill saying nothing on the track

Whoever wrote that song (this is why I'm hot) has an ego ten times the size of his creative ability. The only reason that song is successful is because America is full of idiots who give people celebrity status for being complete douchebags.

Klyph couldnt be anymore correct.. i hate most mainstream music.. well, basically anything that gets played on the radio.. there are some exceptions, but not many...

That's kind of funny. In high school we had some kids called FTF(four two five) our area code. They actually had some good beats.

WHen I first read this, I thought it was about the virginia tech shooting, the song by lil flip. Good song.

The 802 song is right about questionable cell phone service. When I am on business up there I lose my service like every other mile

Back