Vtec Engines???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey whats up fellas i just have one problem im trying to figure out what should i do to my stock engine should i buy bolt ons or should i buy another engine i have 90 honda civic si bone stock with a cheap intake please help also im on a budget i was thinking on going with SOHC VTEC or should i go LS motor plus i want my car as a daily driver nothing fancy so please give your suggestions!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

hey calesta you piece of shit do yo even have a car or do you iust go to the forums to act cool which you probaly still have the traning wheels on your bike you piece of shit hows that for english!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

you just called an admin of the site a piece of shit!

BABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I'll let him ban you.

:eek: that was a pretty dumb thing to do
asshat.gif

:lol: I wanna see the ban dance!!!! :rawr:

i think his typing was understandable. ionno if you had to put that pic on but o well... i think a b18b1 swap would be better then d16z6. more power then maybe later on when u want more more you can put vtec head on it.

Originally posted by jdm90civic@Jul 21 2003, 11:49 PM
hey calesta you piece of shit do yo even have a car or do you iust go to the forums to act cool which you probaly still have the traning wheels on your bike you piece of shit hows that for english!!!

do yo even have a car... its you

iust?????? wtf is that ????

.... forums to act cool which you probly still have.... ???? huh????? that makes no sence im pretty sure the "which" should be a ","

and the whole thing is one big run-on sentance

id say that pretty much sucks balls for english

:asshat:

Originally posted by jdm90civic@Jul 21 2003, 10:49 PM

Look you piece of shit, good grammar is paramount to people on ANY forum helping you out. I actually answered your question too. If you would look around the forum, you would see that I actually try to HELP every single person here who is asking a question. Just because I critique your lack of grammar knowledge so that everyone can understand you better, and so that YOU CAN GET MORE HELP doesn't make me a piece of shit just trying to act cool.

You asked a question, I answered it and commented on your lack of skill with the English language, then you blast me. At least I answered. On most forums you wouldn't get one decent response with typing like that.

1. You're an asshole
2. You're banned
3. I answered your question
4. You're banned
5. Get a clue
6. You're banned
7. Learn how to type proper English, MOTHERFUCKER
8. You're banned
9. You're banned
10. YOU'RE BANNED!

well deserved response from calesta :worthy:

Funny thing is I can't picture Mike getting angry :p