vtec problem????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hi im wondering why my my car won't gas. i hooked up the vtec and pressure switch. when i turn the car on it runs, but when i gas it, it dies out? why is that? can you help me out?

i have a 90 crx with a 95 sohc vtec engine. it it the throttle wires?

Start your own thread please. Don't hijack somebody else's...

Which cylinder head does my engine have

I just bought a 1992 hatch with a integra ls block converted to V-tec. I am not sure what cylinder head is on it. The block engine code is B18b1 and the head is stamped with a PR3-2 or PR3-1. It currently has a JDM type-r intake manifold and cams. I am interested in either buying different cams or an intake manifold but I'm not sure about the cylinder head!

I just bought a 1992 hatch with a integra ls block converted to V-tec. I am not sure what cylinder head is on it. The block engine code is B18b1 and the head is stamped with a PR3-2 or PR3-1. It currently has a JDM type-r intake manifold and cams. I am interested in either buying different cams or an intake manifold but I'm not sure about the cylinder head!

Like the post above you, start your own thread!!! What your asking doesn't even pertain to the topic of this thread....

Go here: Engine Building - HondaSwap Forums

Click 'New Thread'

Noob!

helo, new to this site, but would appreciate some advice? i recently changed the distributor in my eg5 civic vti but hapnd to snap off the green connector to what i think is the vtec solenoid during the process...and since then i can not go above 3,500 rpm. she hits 3,500 rpm like a limiter and wont go above it in any gear which limits me to a top speed of 65mph and a very boring drive every day. would like some advice as to what the problem is?

helo, new to this site, but would appreciate some advice? i recently changed the distributor in my eg5 civic vti but hapnd to snap off the green connector to what i think is the vtec solenoid during the process...and since then i can not go above 3,500 rpm. she hits 3,500 rpm like a limiter and wont go above it in any gear which limits me to a top speed of 65mph and a very boring drive every day. would like some advice as to what the problem is?

OH. MY. GOD.

:disgust1:

Did you not bother to read any of the other posts in here where we were flaming the other noobies for taking over this guy's thread???

Start your own thread if you have a question...

Apexi problem

Hey peolple i have an eg wit a b16 on it and im tryin to connect an apexi to a gsr ecu dat is on my car but i dont noe anythin bout dat...can anyone help me out wit dat.

Hey peolple i have an eg wit a b16 on it and im tryin to connect an apexi to a gsr ecu dat is on my car but i dont noe anythin bout dat...can anyone help me out wit dat.

Not untill you start your own thread, your just a failure!

Read, assholes! This is insane...

Back