VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

95DOHCb16

Does anyone know if there is anyway I can hook up my VTEC to my 5 inch tach so that way when my shift light cuts on my VTEC hits??? Kinda like VTEC on a switch?

Originally posted by 95DOHCb16@Feb 6 2005, 03:06 PM
Does anyone know if there is anyway I can hook up my VTEC to my 5 inch tach so that way when my shift light cuts on my VTEC hits??? Kinda like VTEC on a switch?
[post=457138]Quoted post[/post]​

u r a fuckin retard. ricer

yeah doood, you just go to pepboyz and get the APC steering wheel adapter and hit the button to activate V-Tech , and then you get one of those nawwwwwwz bottles with a sub in it so when u want u can get stage two V-Tech. And also id go ahead and spring for the LED Exhaust tip because it really works well when you hit the V-Tech switch so you can get max boost.

also get as many Type-R or GT-R emblems or decals you can get, it gets you mad style points

:edit: oh, and once you have all this power in ur whip you might want to invest in the APC Seatbelt pads so your safe

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back