1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VTEC

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by 95DOHCb16, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 95DOHCb16

95DOHCb16 Junior Member

Does anyone know if there is anyway I can hook up my VTEC to my 5 inch tach so that way when my shift light cuts on my VTEC hits??? Kinda like VTEC on a switch?

2. sk8er602

sk8er602 Senior Member

people like you make me want a VW.

3. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

u r a fuckin retard. ricer

4. Speedracer228

Speedracer228 ......

yeah doood, you just go to pepboyz and get the APC steering wheel adapter and hit the button to activate V-Tech , and then you get one of those nawwwwwwz bottles with a sub in it so when u want u can get stage two V-Tech. And also id go ahead and spring for the LED Exhaust tip because it really works well when you hit the V-Tech switch so you can get max boost.

also get as many Type-R or GT-R emblems or decals you can get, it gets you mad style points

:edit: oh, and once you have all this power in ur whip you might want to invest in the APC Seatbelt pads so your safe

5. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.