VX wheels, Mugen c pillar bar, USDM spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbodeigo

ok i have a VERY clean set of VX wheels with 4 brand new sumitomo 195/60's mounted and balanced. they are a little dirty in pics but literally immaculate under the brake dust. i will clean them and post new pics on sunday if no offers yet. they will be packed just like if bought new, i have the straps and cardboard. beer belly and asics not included.
newrubber1.jpg

newrubberall.jpg

VX6.jpg

VX3.jpg

VX2.jpg

VX1.jpg

USDM spoiler off '93 Si. black, light works, one stud broken off, figured maybe someone might need one
RS1.jpg

URS1.jpg

Mugen C pillar bar. not much to be said here. couldnt get a decent pic because it was night time
mugen.jpg

mugen2.jpg

if anybody wants any of this crap just make a reasonable offer. all located in 15461, and more will follow as i am making a LOT ofchanges to the car on a regular basis. some other stuff that will be coming out include, but are not limited to: dual bend short throw, CTR knob, Tein S-Tech springs less than 1K miles, Evotion 2" drop springs NIB, and KYB GR2s less than 1K miles all come to mind for things im pulling on sunday.
things i will accept in trade include, but again, are not limited to: B series header, OEM front bumper, drivers side fender, and some sort of front lip. willing to entertain other offers, thats just stuff im looking for

worked on car a bit last two days, but fogot to take camera. because of that, i just pulled the c pillar bar for better pics
bar1.jpg

bar2.jpg

bar3.jpg

Back