wagvan best offer or trades

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ej2 coupe

wagovan best offer or trades

wagvan.jpg
car has a 95 dash in it car needs some work the person before me put custom fenders and hood on it it also got projectors on it the car turns on but turns off after minute or so taking best offer or trades thanks and please keep your comments to your self it was my daily driver .

Last edited:
what is wrong with the motro also give me more info? and title you got one right? and do you have any of the stock body parts?

the title should be here any day but it turns on and right off i think it something dumb i just dont got time to mess with it no body pieces extra it has no exhaust cause someone took it off in my yard ... i bought the car the same way you see it on steelies also it got kyb shocks and i think ground controls

more pics? interior
motor
any pics and i need to know when the title will be there cuz i will not buy a car wihtout it

didnt come today figured out the problem it need a new ignition

Where you located. I'm gonna show my boy and he's gonna want it. But he's slightly retarded. If he does decide to buy it, excuse his ignorance.

Back