Wanna See a Weird Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

I know its not like us to make fun of someone or poke fun..

However.

The story behind it is...

Guy logs onto our local site. Talks a bunch of shit about how fast his car is. We setup a $100 race between him and a local DSM. The Local DSM runs 12.2 but has more in it. So we go to race and meet up with the guy. Car is nothing. It has even a smaller T25 on the 1G (vs the 14B supposed to be on there) and some other little basic shit.

Well comes down to it that car runs like ass. And so Kyle made a video to make fun of him. Feel free to spread this around to make fun of this kid. :)

http://www.1320video.com/vids/worstnight.wmv

And some of the random comments are from me. Mostly just the funny ones. :)

Jesus, first off that Mexican has either got a mean booger in his nose or he just got done doing a rail, second off that car sounded like it was running on half a cylinder and he still said it ran low 11's?

thats the trew way to exercise your e-thugness :ph34r: call him out shit on him and then tell everyone to whore it round the internut. clasic

and I was starting to give nebraska props too. You guys are just like Cali, Fast cars with slow ass cars mixed in the shuffle.

Back