1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want ro trade or sell

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by VtecHatch88, Sep 12, 2007.

1. VtecHatch88

VtecHatch88 New Member

hey guys i have a 1988 honda civic hatch with the sohc vtec head itake manifold nd distributor to go with it.... just need wiring.... it has the crx interior and gauges clean motor.... it runs and drives fine as is but i bought everything for the mini me swap..... just want a da or db integra dont have time to make it quick... bodys farely decent except for the passenger side rocker panel full exhaust.... its in primer right now and it also needs a drivers side door the window track and everything is all messed up... its pirty clean on the interior let me know what anyone wants to trade or if u wanna buy it thanks

2. goldgreen90ef

goldgreen90ef goldgeen90ef

where are you located??? pics??

3. VtecHatch88

VtecHatch88 New Member

im located in fort wayne indiana and im working on the pics are u interested in trading sumthing? or just buying?

4. CivicSedan90

CivicSedan90 New Member

5. VtecHatch88

VtecHatch88 New Member

civic sedan is a snake so watch out for him he ripped me off on some parts he goes around stingin people

6. goldgreen90ef

goldgreen90ef goldgeen90ef

pics would help.. i have a da from n.c....

7. CivicSedan90

CivicSedan90 New Member

dont be mad i jesused you. dont trade vtechatch he will sting your ass. jesus GET PICS IDIOT

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted