1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want To Rebuild B18a

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by VooDoo9, Mar 20, 2003.

1. VooDoo9

VooDoo9 Junior Member

I Just Got A '92 B18a Motor For My '90 Integra (Motor Going Bad) And Want To Rebuild It From The Bottom Up. I Want It As A Daily Driver, So It Needs To Be Reliable, But I Want It To Be Moderately Fast, Nothing Out Of This World Or A 10 Sec. Street Monster. I Really Dont Know Much Beyond The Basic Understanding Of The Engine And I Have Been Researching And Asking People Around. What I Was Wanting To Do Is Put JDM ITR Internals In It 'Cuz I Figured It Would Be Reliable And Not Too Expensive, Is That A Good Idea?

2. slapon some pistons, give it a stage 1 head work, if you want...port and polish, some nice air/fuel components, i/e/h/.....just some minor mods and basic tuning...

3. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

ITR Internals won't work. I don't know who keeps telling everyone that this works. It doesn't it never has and it never will. As for a solid NA bottom end, go to our LSVTEC post in the FAQ and use the same bottom end parts from that.

4. VooDoo9

VooDoo9 Junior Member

Thanx For The Info, You Know People Keep Telling Me That They Will Work On Any B-Series Motor That Is Why I Thought That They Would

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted