Want to trade for a more reliable CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Head a little further up north to find out what the East Coast is really about, you aren't in the greatest state and apparently aren't with someone you want to be with. Come up to Jersey or even CT. The cost of living is over the fucking top but there are plenty of people who will help you get on your feet without being an asshole about it.

As for the rex, good luck, I only have my truck and an 07 civic and I love my truck so I wouldn't give it up and the civic isn't paid for.

i say go visit uncle cel, hell your already on this side of the country, might as well do something other than stay crammed up in a house until you leave.
who knows, you may like it there?

the purple room is still available. i need a maid :D so, you'll have a
job too. lol
Plunging-Neckline-Sexy-French-Maid.jpg

I don't care what it looks like, if I did, then why would I have stuck with my car??? My car runs fine, but I'm going to be making a 2200+ mile journey, and any car could break down on that shit. I just wanted to up my chances of actually making it.

Just a quick question here...what actually is wrong with your car, besides the cosmetic stuff? I know you've posted a few threads saying you've had some problems, but I'm just wondering if there's anything specific going on with it right now...

Honestly, if it's running fine, and you just did all that maintenance (battery, timing belt, distributor, etc.) then your car's probably as good as any to make the trip. I don't know if it's really worth the effort trying to trade for another car that you don't know the history on. You could just be trading one set of problems for another.

Just my 2 cents...take it or leave it...

tons of lockheed job out there. a bunch in pa to

Just a quick question here...what actually is wrong with your car, besides the cosmetic stuff? You could just be trading one set of problems for another.

that makes two people that are thinking the same thing. why trade issues for issues? :unsure:

leave poor twinkie alone. he raises some decent issues regarding the trade.

to clarify, i believe aleaf will make it worth your while :wink: :wink: if you "trade" your your running car, for her beat up POS :D

:lmao:

yeah...i think there might be a little 'i'm cute, so help me' going on here.

I know I would be trading issues for issues, but I was willing to take the risk....too late now though, I'm at my aunt's house in IN, on my way back to ID. Anyway, thanks anyway, but if it keeps running til I get back, I'll just fix this little a-hole up. It's gonna be a dickload of work though.... :(

if it keeps running til I get back, I'll just fix this little a-hole up. It's gonna be a dickload of work though.... :(

your rex loves you or it would have committed suicide a lonnnng time ago. keep it and put the work in, you'll be glad you did. happy roadtripping!

:thumbsup:

Back