1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted.. '03 civic ex wheels

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by pizza, Dec 5, 2003.

1. pizza

pizza Junior Member

hi
    i'm not into modding my car but i do need a spare set of steel stock wheels.. and i figured that a lot of you guys might have some laying around. 15" preferred, I'll consider 14" if the price is right. Since I'm putting studded snow tires on them, I don't want your tires..

NYC area people are preferred (Long Island, North & central Jersey, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Putnum, and the five boroughs..) , so I can just go pick it up. Key word here is cheap.. I'm spending enough on the snow tires. :)
  2. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

have tirerack sell you some steelies and send em mounted and balanced w/your snows...mine were $11 each brand new 14" enikei's and I already had a pair of steelies sitting but the free mount and balance made em worth it.
  3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Go to a junk yard man shit... dont pay shipping on somehting so stupid go to a junk yard it may save you more in the long run
  4. inspecta83

inspecta83 Senior Member

i got a set of 2003 Ex wheels with pretty good tires..im also in the nyc area....make me an offer.
  5. pizza

pizza Junior Member

Tirerack doesn't sell the brand I want (nokian)
    good idea on the junkyard, but let me see if this works out:

inspecta83: $100 for the set.. and you can keep the tires..

thanks for the responses guys..
  6. inspecta83

inspecta83 Senior Member

i was thinking more like $250