wanted.. '03 civic ex wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pizza

hi
i'm not into modding my car but i do need a spare set of steel stock wheels.. and i figured that a lot of you guys might have some laying around. 15" preferred, I'll consider 14" if the price is right. Since I'm putting studded snow tires on them, I don't want your tires..

NYC area people are preferred (Long Island, North & central Jersey, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Putnum, and the five boroughs..) , so I can just go pick it up. Key word here is cheap.. I'm spending enough on the snow tires. :)

have TireRack.com sell you some steelies and send em mounted and balanced w/your snows...mine were $11 each brand new 14" enikei's and I already had a pair of steelies sitting but the free mount and balance made em worth it.

Go to a junk yard man shit... dont pay shipping on somehting so stupid go to a junk yard it may save you more in the long run

i got a set of 2003 Ex wheels with pretty good tires..im also in the nyc area....make me an offer.

Originally posted by inspecta83@Dec 5 2003, 08:42 PM
i got a set of 2003 Ex wheels with pretty good tires..im also in the nyc area....make me an offer.

TireRack.com doesn't sell the brand I want (nokian)
good idea on the junkyard, but let me see if this works out:

inspecta83: $100 for the set.. and you can keep the tires..

thanks for the responses guys..

Originally posted by pizza+Dec 7 2003, 10:25 AM-->
inspecta83
@Dec 5 2003, 08:42 PM

TireRack.com doesn't sell the brand I want (nokian)
good idea on the junkyard, but let me see if this works out:

inspecta83: $100 for the set.. and you can keep the tires..

thanks for the responses guys..

i was thinking more like $250

Back