Wanted: 95+ Usdm B18c1 Or B16a2 (socal)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beeeep

Banned
I have a 95 Civic EX Coupe, and want to swap out the d16z6 (85k miles, never raced or pushed, 125hp) for either a b18c1 or b16a2 with low miles, never raced, FULL swap (USDM or otherwise smoggable). There are a few conditions that must be met in order for the deal to go through however:
1. you must take my d16 in trade
2. you must be in southern cal
3. you must be able to install the B
If you meet all those conditions and have one of those engines, please give me an email with the price you would want INCLUDING my engine in trade, as well as your location, and detailed information about the engine you have (mileage, condition, etc). Thank you :) justy119@yahoo.com

I have a friend in the Bay area that will do a B18c1 INSTALLED for $3500. You can keep your sohc and sell it. This is WITH axles, tranny, ECU, etc... The motors have between 40 and 70 k on them. I think they are JDM. Not %100 sure though, might be domestic. He will actually WARANTY his swaps for like a year or something. (not if you blow it up, but if the install was fucked up <_< ) I know this sounds too good to be true, but it DOES exist. Go to the street races in the bay area and ask all the swap guys where they got their swaps. I'll give you a hint. It starts with a V. My buddy does not advertize or promote his shop, he gets plenty of business by word of mouth. E-mail me and I'll give you his number/get you an appointment. He keeps your car for like 5 days.
:blink:

Back