WANTED!! ANY honda accord motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
im lookin for any available honda accord motor ranging from the years 90-99 SOHC or DOHC, OBD 1or OBD 2, im lookin for it to put into my 92 honda accord even tho 40 % of the accord motors ranging from 94-on will not directly fit in this model accord but my budget wont allow me to buy an H22 so im going to have to go for the next best thing and make one of these motors fit in my car somehow........ any of these motors ill be intersted in:

*f22a1
*f22a4
*f22a6
*f22b1
*f22b2
*jdm f20a (SOHC-or-DOHC versions)
*jdm f22a (SOHC-or-DOHC versions)
*H23a1 (if asking over 500.00, dont bother)

im am located in upstate new york (beacon,ny) ZIP code: 12508 if anyone has any of these motors available please let em kno a.s.a.p.....i have about 350.00-450.00 spending cash...all im really lookin for is the longblock with the intake manifold,cylinder head and block.if you have the ECU ill gladly take it was well
TRANNY NOT NEEDED !!:poop:

i have a smokey f22 ill give ya for free,you have to pic up, i think it just needs valve seals, im in so. cal.

i can get you a F22b Dual cam non vtec for 1000 shipped to your door with 15K miles on it...give me a call at 847-456-7553...i am located in Chicago...let me know it is straight from Japan and you will definately be pleased with the performance and the running ability of this motor....it is the pretty much the same thing as the US H23

i would go for the it but a grand is a little out of my budget right now but i can see what i can come up with and ill keep u posted :doh:

ok ive come across a 96 vtec accord motor..anyone kno if it will fit in my 92 accord ???? :doh: :doh:

I have a 94 usdm f22b1 that is missing some sensors that u could use from ur current motor that u could have for 350 plus shipping

well i live in new york......zip code is 12508...how much are we lookin at for shipping....is this motor vtec?? :doh:

i have a f23a1 out of a 98 accord i just want to get rid of it sohc vtec also it has every thing from harness to spark plugs it has less than 40,000 miles on it

i can do the f22B dual cam Non Vtec motor with 25K miles for 950 shipped anywhere in the US...so let me know 847-456-7553 i live in chicago

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 19 2004, 05:29 PM
i have a f23a1 out of a 98 accord i just want to get rid of it sohc vtec also it has every thing from harness to spark plugs it has less than 40,000 miles on it

how much do u want for this motor??

make an offer got to get rid of this soon. its a short block but i do have all the stuff sesors, all manifold etc

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 23 2004, 07:23 PM
make an offer got to get rid of this soon. its a short block but i do have all the stuff sesors, all manifold etc

i sent you a personal message

Hey, I got a F22B1 4sale. Its out of a 94 accord ex. (2.2 SOHC VTEC) Aprox. 70k on the swap. Its a complete swap. You can take everything for $400. I live in Boston, MA.

kjp81@aol.com, kjp81 aim Hit me up if you want to talk. I'll give you my cell over AIM/e-mail.

i will have an h22 motor that needs a rebuild in about a week or two. :D

i have a digi cam, so if you want pics and shit let me know
i am 90% positive we still have at least one f22

thanks
eric

Last edited:
Originally posted by driver1@Feb 13 2004, 08:09 PM
I have a 94 usdm f22b1 that is missing some sensors that u could use from ur current motor that u could have for 350 plus shipping

do u still have this motor? if so how mcuh you asking including shipping?? :doh:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 24 2004, 12:38 PM
I live in ellenville NY, about an hour from you, kinda close to kingston for location refrence... on the other side of NP from poughkeepsie...

so anyway
i think i still have a couple f22's sitting in my garage, so we can make a cheap CHEAP deal for ya...
help us both out, you get your car running and i get rid of the motor, i also have a pickup so i can deliver for reasonable/minimal fees, for gas and such....

so hit me up

i have a digi cam, so if you want pics and shit let me know
i am 90% positive we still have at least one f22

thanks
eric
i sent you an e-mail,,,, check it out.. interesteed in the making a deal :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back