Wanted: D15B2 Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I need the cam and 1 valve spring from a D15b2 head ASAP. I am in CT. Someone let me know if you got something and how much...

I have a B7 head I can give away for basically nothing. PM me if ya want details. Chris has seen it, he can vouch.

i got a head off a 96 sohc and one off a 88 crx idk if they help full to you but i am ct also not far from ya 20 bucks for the 96 and 10 for the crx one

I have two B2s; I can take one apart. What's your zip?

Quoted post[/post]]
i got a head off a 96 sohc and one off a 88 crx idk if they help full to you but i am ct also not far from ya 20 bucks for the 96 and 10 for the crx one

hey man its a b2 head i swaped them around it is on a b7 block but it is there and you got it ALL intake v/cover it all lol leroy got my 2 way hit me up when you want ti scoop it up :p

Seriously, I'll sell you the head for like $25 + shipping, or $30 if Chris picks it up.

clayton man glad i can help out a fellow honda lover

guys this udde knows his shit his oldskool crx and hatch are HOT!!!!!

hey man i was wonder how much you hit me to sand blast a ls v/c for me? i got a extra one and i really was to get rid of the ugly painted white one under my hood. I got a guy that will powder coat one for me really cheap but i need to get it sand blasted you go tmy aim s/n bluhatch95 hit me there wit a price

thanks again

Back