Wanted(dead or alive)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90siTuner

lookin for some EFing Si seats from either a CRX or a Civic.

the condition doesnt really matter as long as im not attacked by racoons when i sit in them

so whatcha GOT!!!

2 gray cloth 90-93 Integra seats

the drivers bolster is worn, but no totally ripped (see pic).

$60/pair

mypicz209.jpg

or, 2 black 92-96 Prelude seats...nice shape

$100/pair

mypicz213.jpg

I'm in Providence

I've got, in blue vinyl, two Civic ED6 (Base) seats with headrests. They are far more supportive than the Si seats, and they weigh a few pounds less.

They have rails.

$100 for the pair (worn out on the driver's bolster)

i got all blue integra seats, i got blue and gray integra seat and i got bliue vinyal seat out os a std civic make offers

nah im looking to put these seats in a teg (i like the look and feel a lil better).

but got any pics of the ED seats???

like these??
seat.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
nah im looking to put these seats in a teg (i like the look and feel a lil better).

but got any pics of the ED seats???

like these??
seat.JPG
i just got a set of these out of a teggy yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make me a good offere or they going me my hatchy!!!!!!!!!!

i saw you got leathers outta a 4dr but the seats in the pic arent teg seats. the shoulder bolster is different. plus im lookin to replace teg seats. thanks tho

i got a set of si's not sure what year but there out a hatch the driver side has a tear on the side where they always rip passenger seat is in good shape 100$

I'll get some pics up..of them.
Typically the pass seat is mint but the ddriver side has the usual tear in it.
Make me an offer once i get the pics up...

Here is a pic of pair of 91 Crx Si seats i have, make me an offer.

I unbolted the seat back from the seat bottom to make them easier to pack for shipping if and when i sell them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Here is a pic of pair of 91 Crx Si seats i have, make me an offer.

I unbolted the seat back from the seat bottom to make them easier to pack for shipping if and when i sell them.

ok. how much do think it'll be to ship? and is there any foam missing from where the rip is? hows 75?

Shipping would prob be $60-$90. I would be taking them to the UPS store, where they would pack and ship them out for me, they do all the leg work. Where you located?

Back