wanted h22 or accord engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

roach187

hey im looking for an h22 engine or anything i can throw into a 90 accord. the cheaper the better.

im in london ky some guy left the prelude at my friends ill try to get in touch with him and ill check to make sure what it is

i looked at its a 2.0 so its not a h22 but if you want it ill go cheap let me know and ill start pulling it

hey

would u be interested in 98 accord vtec swap? im getting a h22 in a few months, and prolly gonna sell my F23 motor. its a 2.3 L Vtec 150hp, 152flb of tq. also will sell it with the trans and engine ECU. wiring harness, axles and motor mounts are not included. Engine runs good and strong. Plenty of torque( have beaten GSR's...) replaced timing belt, water pump recently. oil change done every 3000 miles. plz let me know if ur interested. it will be available within next 2 months or soo. just need to save up more money for my swap heh.

oh btw. that 2.0 motor is most likely is a B20a5.... has about 135 hp, and around 120 tq. or sumtin like that. my couzin got one.

Back