*WANTED* H23a1 Cyl.Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preludeguy

The cylinder head in my 96 prelude Si is warped beyond use. I need a replacement asap. If anyone has a working condition cyl head anywhere in the US or Canada, please let me know, just post here and I will check back.

Must be a h23a1 DOHC non-VTEC head with a known good flat deck. No warpage please, preferably full head with cams and everything installed.

Shipping will be to Virginia Beach, VA, please include price with shipping (3-7 day shipping is fine, but if its not too expensive 1-2 day is prefered.)

Thank you!

The cylinder head in my 96 prelude Si is warped beyond use. I need a replacement asap. If anyone has a working condition cyl head anywhere in the US or Canada, please let me know, just post here and I will check back.

Must be a h23a1 DOHC non-VTEC head with a known good flat deck. No warpage please, preferably full head with cams and everything installed.

Shipping will be to Virginia Beach, VA, please include price with shipping (3-7 day shipping is fine, but if its not too expensive 1-2 day is prefered.)

Thank you!

Hey partner, i got a cylinder head for sale if you need it still

Back