Wanted Stuff for b16 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhatch

I need a full wiring harness for this swap, either from an ex or si civic. ($75) Also I need the si or equivelent axles. ($125) Also an Ecu that has been chipped that works with this motor ($120) DC sports/Jun Header ($150) Stage one Clutch with street spec lightened flywheel 12.5 lbs +/- ($350)

are these the prices you are offering to pay for these parts? if so, good luck finding a Jun header for $150! I have some of the parts, but your prices seem a little low for the demand. I have a DC stainless header very clean you can have for $250 shipped. let me know.

matt

Originally posted by 93cxhatch@Jun 17 2004, 02:23 PM
I need a full wiring harness for this swap, either from an ex or si civic. ($75) Also I need the si or equivelent axles. ($125) Also an Ecu that has been chipped that works with this motor ($120) DC sports/Jun Header ($150) Stage one Clutch with street spec lightened flywheel 12.5 lbs +/- ($350)

i have b16 axles with the midshaft but i paid 250 for them used and wouldnt take any less

also clutcha nd flywheel packages brand new sell for around 750 so its going to be kind of hard to get it even used for 350

I was just seeing what kind of prices you guys can offer me. I can buy those axles all day long for $150 used, dc sports header I can get for $200 shipped new, I was looking at a stage one clutch and flywheel package for $400 if anyone can beat those let me know.

I have a brand new set of 99 SI axles (not including midshaft), that I will drop for $135 + shipping. PM me if interested.

Back